On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Bill Carlson wrote:

> I haven't grabbed a SRPM yet to absolutely verify this, but I will do so
> and I would expect an announcement from Redhat soon as well.

Verified, openssh-3.1p1-3 does not use BSD_AUTH or S/KEY.

>From the spec file:
----
%configure \
        --sysconfdir=%{_sysconfdir}/ssh \
        --libexecdir=%{_libexecdir}/openssh \
        --datadir=%{_datadir}/openssh \
        --with-tcp-wrappers \
        --with-rsh=%{_bindir}/rsh \
%if %{scard}
        --with-smartcard \
%endif
%if %{noip6}
        --with-ipv4-default \
%endif
%if %{build6x}
        --with-ipv4-default \
%endif
%if %{rescue}
        --without-pam --with-md5-passwords
%else
        --with-pam --with-kerberos5=/usr/kerberos
%endif
----

No --with-skey, no --with-bsd-auth. A lot of todo about nothing!!

$.02

Bill Carlson
--
Systems Programmer    [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | Anything is possible,
Virtual Hospital      http://www.vh.org/      | given time and money.