 From: ramakrishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: single user mode password

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/
--- Begin Message ---
hi,
> as root, you can create the user account, and password, using the GUI
>redhat-config-users,
        Correct me if iam wrong . i don't think the GUI redhat-config-users are
available
in redhat 7.1 . it is a feature present in redhat 7.3

> > shyam wrote:
> > hi friends
> >
> > I am using 7.1 ,i need to set a password for single user mode
> > login, how do i ?
> >
> > shyam

rk
--
The Exocore Professional Linux Administrator Workshop
July 18 & 19, 2002, Hotel Le Meridien, Bangalore.

Ramakrishna         | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exocore Consulting  | http://www.exocore.com
Bangalore, India    | +91 (80) 344-0397 |