Hi,

   I have successfully installed RH 7.2 on my intel desk top, but having
   trouble configuring the Netgear Network card.  The drop down which
   contains the list of network cards while configuration the network card,
   doesn't contain the name of the Network Card I am having which is
   Netgard 310TX. Could you please help me configure the network card or
   point me to the resources which can help me do this.  Please reply  to
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Thanks for your help & time.

   Thanks
   CP

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/