On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Matt McElreath wrote:

> I have a couple scripts that mount my windows c: and d: drives. How can
> I get them to run at start-up for a non-root user?

Why not just add them to your /etc/fstab? You can use the "users" option,
which will let users mount and unmount the partitions themselves, if you
like. You can also specify the mode or gid to ensure that everyone you
want to has access to the partition.

Read "man mount" for all your available options.

--
"The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the
friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

                        - Holly, JMC Vessel *Red Dwarf*