Hi, I wanted to upgrade my kernel from 2.4.18-3 to 2.4.18-5 through the
Redhat network.
So, I executed: "up2date -u" in order to upgrade all the relevant packages
for my system. For reasons I'm not aware of, up2date was configured to skip
the kernel packages. So, after finishing the up2date I executed, I issued
"update -f -u kernel kernel-debug kernel-doc kernel-source" to force the
kernel upgrade.
kernel-source and kernel-doc were updated successfully but kernel and
kernel-debug ended with the error message I mentioned in the subject.
What may be wrong here? how can I solve this problem and what do I need to
do to end the update successfully?
Thanks, Rafi.