On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 07:21:55PM -0500, Mike Burger wrote:
: Check Cisco and Orinoco (Lucent)

I've found the PCI-PCMCIA bridge cards have been fairly problematic
under Linux, with the notable exception of the Linksys and Netgear cards.

The Orinoco PCI-PCMCIA bridge card just didn't work at all.  The Cisco
card was a bit difficult, but ultimately worked.

The Linksys native PCI card (WMP11) is about $80, which is considerably
cheaper than getting the PCMCIA card and the PCI bridge card...

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.