You may want to check out your squid settings to see if there are any fishy
"rules" in there, when it does proxy functions it also acts as
pseudo-firewall so to speak. Also the IPX protocol is quite noisy are they on
the same switch or hub or something like that. I know that putting them on a
different *switch* may help, is your imap/pop server a busy one it could be
generating alot of traffic as well. What about the www traffic to Apache ?

Hope that helps.

    Cheers,

    Aly.