On 8/2/02 12:05 PM, "Flávio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear List
>
> I had a Netware Small Business Server on my net without problems, until
> introduce a Red Hat Linux 7.3 with Squid, Apache, IMAP, POP and InterScan
> antivirus in my Net. My NetWare clients every day loose connection with
> Netware server. When we halt Linux, my clients stay ok.

I've seen something similar once, but it was a hardware problem.  The Linux
box had a faulty NIC.  When it was up and running, it would spew garbage
packets all over the network (and I think netatalk exasperated it for some
reason).  Brought everything on it's segment to its knees.

Without more information about your setup, though, this is a tough call.
--
Ed Marczak