Hi,
I am just wondering if anyone has problem with ghostview for viewing ps/pdf
files in Redhat 7.3. In my machine, text in ps document is not displayed
correctly in ghostview. It just gives some garble fuzzie lines. Here is a
screesshoot
http://www.goshen.edu/~reubendb/temp/snapshot1.png

Interestingly, it displays fine if I export ghostview to remote X windows.
It's also fine is I use VNC, either to view remotely or just local loopback.

I then decided to use Redhat 7.2 version of gv, from rpmfind, and everything
works fine. So I am just curious.... if this is a bug.

Thanks.
Reuben D. Budiardja