On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 13:19, Roger Schmeits wrote:

> version 4.0.3

go get the updates from redhat's site or a mirror.  There is an updated
version out there.

seems like you eill need popt and gnorpm updates too IIRC.  There are
quite a few updates for 7.2.  I would be a good idea to upgrade them all

I have never used the up2date service but it seems like a good thing for
a single machine. I keep a directory on the lan with all the updates dn
go a rpm -F on it occationally from each machine on the network.

Hmm a certain amount of irony involved in suggesting using up2date for a
aptget install, No?  I guess ftping the files rpm -F ing them and then
it will give you something to test your aptget install on, assumming you
can update the aptget service from itself:)

Bret