-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Saul Arias
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: LinuxConf - seems to have dissapeared with 7.3

At 06:41 PM 16-08-02, Anthony Abby wrote:
>This is the kind of answer that is really of no help to a new
person
>trying to learn Linux.  Instead of coming off like a hammer, why
not
>just point the guy in the right direction???

I apologize. Allow me to point the guy in the right direction:
1. Open your web browser.
2. Type "www.google.com" in the address bar (without quotes). Hit
<Enter>
3. Type "where is linuxconf in redhat 7.3" in the input box (with
the
quotes this time)
4. Click with your mouse on the "Google Search" button
5. Click with your mouse on the following link that will appear
as the
first search result: "Computing.Net - Where is linuxconf in
RedHat 7.3"
6. Read

I once was also "a new person trying to learn Linux". However, I
wasn't as
lazy as to not try to find the answer by myself before posting to
this list.

Why was my response of no help? I answered his two questions by
clearly
stating that linuxconf has been removed from RH 73 and that I
suggest he
tried webmin, which is easier and more powerful than linuxconf,
IMHO.

--
Saul Arias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>