Greetings,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a linux box in our programmers area.  This is really going to be a
test machine for them to test programms on diferent window's os's.  It is
setup with 4 primary partions.  Linux 7.3 (2.4.18) is on the first /dev/hda1
and I created 3 fat16 dos partions on /dev/hda2, /dev/hda3, /dev/hda4.   I
would like with LILO to choose which partion will boot. Below is my
lilo.conf file.

Lilo loads fine but the problem I'm having is it boots fine to the linux
partion and to the first windows partion /dev/hda2 but I can't get it to
boot to the other 2 dos partions.  Everytime I select them (window3 and
windows4) it boots up /dev/hda2.  So any windows 3 choices I have boots me
to the first dos partion.  I have looked around and tried to read a tweek
the lilo.conf as much as I can but cannot get the other 2 dos partions to
boot.

Any help is very much aprreciated.

Thanks
David Hussey