On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 09:16:26AM -0700 or thereabouts, Robert Monical wrote:
> I installed RedHat 7.2 last night: boxed set.
> When I tried to run up2date wu-ftpd I get a message (this was midnight
> Pacific time).
> Due to extremely high traffic.............

> I then found the place to register a 30 day subscription to software
> updates from the Product Activation Card.

As many of us on the list use apt-get, you can update and upgrade your
distro with a one line command, and forget it.  I just installed RH on a
P133 for my mail server on my LAN, and it updated 94 files/programs in
about an hour..  Can't get any easier for critical updates.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.