I read a little bit of its FAQ. If I am not mistaken, it resizes
partitions by:
1. change the partition size.
2. let win2k/win98 fix/recover the remaining files.

This is NOT safe at all. If I have 2.5G data on a 6G drive and resize
the partition to 2G, I will lose data. Also, data on a partition is
generally not continuous so even I only have 1G data, they have good
chance to be at the end of the partition.

Bo