Great! Then I do not have to spend money on partition magic any more. It
is huge and who need to install PM on win2k for a once a year partition
change?

Anyway, Reuben, I would recommend that you defrag current partition
thoroughly and make sure no file exists at the end of the partition.
Then,  start your PC with the first Mandrake CD ...

Good luck.
Bo