On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, David Yates wrote:

> My 80 GB primary linux hard drive (dev/hda) containing / , /boot/ and swap is dying.

condolences -- what make and model to have died so young?

one approach is at: http://www.owlriver.com/tips/rsync-cookbook.txt

> Please copy [EMAIL PROTECTED] com as well

Most folks will ignore such a request, for it does not foster
a community support approach with question and reply in
searchable archives, and implies a non-subscribed poster.
see:

Good luck -- Russ Herrold