I can boot to single user mode, but I'm not sure what
to do from there.  I was able to get a better look at
the message that was flashed after I entered the
password it was something like: Authentication server
is unable to retrieve info .  That isn't exactly what
it said, but it the gist of what it said.  I'm going
to do some research on PAM, because that's whats
supposed to be authenticating

Todd
--- Anthony Abby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>