Pardon my newbieness...

I installed webmin and I connect to my server no problem and check out all
the features like hardware, software, NIC's, blah, blah, blah.

But when I click on

 SSH/Telnet Login

I get a

 There is no telnet server running on XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 23.

error...

Meanwhile I can telnet no problem from a dos console and I think sshd is
running.

[root@blah ssh]# ps ax|grep ssh
  949 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/sshd

Any help would be great.