-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Patrick Beart
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Program compile/install problem

At 5:12 PM -0600 9/19/02, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>Patrick Beart wrote:
>
>>  nano.h:45:21: curses.h: No such file or directory
>
>     You don't have the [n]curses headers installed.

        Ah,... OK ... did I miss an RPM, or something? How do I get
this working??

Patrick Beart
Web Architecture  &  "iWeb4Biz"         503-774-8280       Portland, OR
Internet Consulting, Intelligent Web site Development & Secure site Hosting.
http://www.WebArchitecture.com/

"This is an era when nonsense has become acceptable and sanity is
controversial."
                                      - Thomas Sowell