I just reinstalled AGAIN but without the "Grub" and it works ok now with
LILO.  What is up with Grub that would cause this?  BTW, something that I
didn't mention before was that the error and lockup that I was getting
happens AFTER the GRUB screen comes up and I try to start the system.

Steve

At 09:23 PM 9/20/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Ed
>         Yes, it is 2 SCSI Hard Drives on a Raid 1 system.
>
>Thanks For your Help
>Steve

>> > I've had similar results with an install.
>> >
>> > I'd recommend looking at a hardware problem. Could be RAMM,
>> > motherboard, CD-ROM, etc.
>>
>>Is this a SCSI hard drive it's on? If so I've seen this before, and may be
>>able to help your further.

believed to be clean.
ow3