Hello Everyone....

I have a RedHat 7.2 (2.4.7-10 kernel) server that has constantly been freezing.  The
machine will be on, but its as good as its turned off.  When I go to the console,
there is no video signal, and all I can do at that point is a cold reboot.  I have
replaced the NIC, changed the HD but to no luck.  It is on a Dell 4300.  I am
beginning to think that it may just be some incompatibility that is causing these
random freezes.  I am considering upgrading to a newer kernel, or may be even
upgrading to 7.3.  Has anyone experienced such phenomena?

Any suggestions/concerns?

Tinu