Sorry this is late (since the discussion finished up
on Saturday) but...

See what a little question can do?  "I seek enlightenment"
i.e., "Is this a virsus?"

and the ultimate answer is "Once enlightened, you will now
have the knowledge and tools to enlighten yourself." i.e.,
"Only you can tell, Arthur, but here is how to tell what's
using it, whether you have stuff that needs it, etc.  So,
is it a virus, or just ORBit being, well, ORBit?"

Time to have someone answer the question: A couple hours.
Knowledge gained when the way to answer it yourself is
learned: Priceless.

Bill Ward