So, something is trying to access a cdrom via /dev/cdrom, which
is pointing to the wrong device.
Do you have a real cdrom? If so link /dev/cdrom to that.
What is trying to access cdrom? could be an audio player,
or cdrom automounter, or something else..

If it has only started recently then the obvious
question is:
Have you updated anything recently? anything at all?
Do the errors happen when X-windows is running?
If so go to runlevel (I think) 3 to stop X login
and see if the errors go away.

Cameron.