> Again, if the moderators (or anyone else) does not like me to request this
> information on this list, let me know and I will post elseware...

Joe, I've been on this list since RH5.2 and EVERY TIME a new release comes
out there's problems and questions.

And almost every time somebody asks 'Should I really do this', beceause of
the questions.

Basically - In my opinion:

If you cannot afford to bring the machine down for more than a day - don't
do it. And if you're not comfortable or confident enough fixing problems as
a result of things working differently, also don't do it.

Usually I install on an old PC first just to have a looksee.

Regards,

---
Edward Dekkers (Director)
Triple D Computer Services P/L