Run

gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Michalski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: evolution

On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 21:14, Doug Potter wrote:
> I found that also. That part works fine, and I can sync with the palm
> and it will go through the motions, but nothing is synced over.  I can
> no longer find where to activate the conduits, for the contacts,
> calender, and the to-do lists..
>
> Thanks

I am in the same boat here.  Can bring up the settings to tell Evolution
where my Palm is, can sync - but nothing to sync!  There is no place to
setup the different conduits.  I've been searching and digging, trying
to find out how to make it sync to the calendar, todo, etc... but no
dice.  I am using Jpilot right now, but would really like to get
Evolution up and running properly...

Thanks.