Dude, don't let your spaghetti boil over.

Breathe.

If you do not know the answer to something, it is OK
to admit that you don't know it.

Heck dude there is alot that I don't know, and if someone
asks me, and I don't know, I am Not Ashamed to say
"sorry, I don't know".

There is no shame in not knowing something,
it does not make you 'crippled' or less of a person.