Can anybody point me to a list or email me a list of the files on a redhat
system that are the files that hackers would replace if they got
in.  Basically, I want to be able to restore these files easily if I ever
need too.  If I have a list of them that I can backup, than it would be
easier to replace all of them instead of just searching through and trying
to find out if they were tampered with in the first place.

Thanks
Steve

believed to be clean.
ow3