What you are asking for is impossible. The exploits are discovered and
passed around all the time...

What you should consider is a file integrity assessment application. We use
Tripwire and it is good. The docs are available from the files area on their
sourceforge website.

That, plus a  well configured firewall, diligent patching, a perimeter
watcher like snort.org and good administrative practices should keep you as
safe as you can be.

Also, check out the honeypot project. I can't remember the url off the top
of my head, but I learned lots there. Plus linuxsecurity.com. Typing Linux
security into google will give you a lifetime of reading.

Mitchell