On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 10:00:53AM -0700 or thereabouts, Daniel Goldin wrote:
> I recently discovered that earthlink has been blocking emails from my
> computer due to third party relay vulnerability. They sent me a long
> automated email urging me to contact my systems administrator. The
> last thing I want to be is a vehicle for spam, but I am my own
> administrator and a non-programmer at that and have no idea how to
> hack sendmail to fix this problem.

In addition to what I mentioned on the RH list, you should *always* check
your logs, minimally daily.  This will tell you a great deal about what is
happening...  I would also suggest that you do something quickly about
your relay problem, is it will be well known by posting it to the list.

Good luck..

--
Best regards,
Gary