Billy
         Thank you for your help.  I am running a redhat 7.2 box with an
Ensim control panel (www.ensim.com) and found out that it was set up for a
seperate program that interfaces with it.  Their forum says that if you
don't have the other program, that it was/is fine to shut down the ssh on
that port.  I have now done that.

Again, Thanks for the help.
Steve

believed to be clean.