Ben
         Actually, yes.  I am running Ensim.  I found this on the Ensim
forum "AFTER" I posted the message and did some other checking.  Figures,
over an hour of checking before I even posted to the redhat list and it
isn't until afterwards that I find out. :(  For other ensim users out
there.  This is how to shut it off if not needed:

> From Ensim security memo
>WEBppliance 3.x includes a second sshd daemon that runs on port 19635.
>This SSHD uses a separate config file called /etc/ssh/sshd-rb_config. You
>should also disable ChallengeResponseAuthentication in this file as well.
>If you are not using WEBppliance in conjunction with the CBM (Customer
>Billing Manager) you can disable sshd-rb from running by doing:
>chkconfig --del sshd-rb
>/etc/rc.d/init.d/sshd-rb stop

Thanks to all who responded
Steve

At 08:55 AM 10/11/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Here is a plausible but unlikely answer. Are you running an Ensim
>Physical Server on a box somewhere on your net? Port 19635 is
>the ssh control port for the Ensim server on Solaris systems.
>
>Otherwise, the easiest way to tell is to su to root and:
>
>      lsof -p 19635
>
>This will return one or more process id's.  Then do a
>
>         ps ax|grep <process id>
>
>for each process ID. That will show what program(s) own(s) the
>port.
>

>regards,
>
>ben mohilef
>brandbjm.com