<VirtualHost 192.168.1.101>
  ServerName omega-fleet.homelinux.org
  ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  DocumentRoot /web/omega-fleet/
  Options All MultiViews
  ErrorLog logs/error.log
  CustomLog logs/access.log common
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /web/omega-fleet/cgi-bin/
  Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
   <Directory "/web/omega-fleet/cgi-bin/">
     AllowOverride Options
     Options +ExecCGI
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
  </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.101>
  ServerName jan-jr-ent.homlinux.org
  ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  DocumentRoot /web/jan-jr-ent/
  Options All MultiViews
  ErrorLog logs/error.log
  CustomLog logs/access.log common
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /web/jan-jr-ent/cgi-bin/
  Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
   <Directory "/web/jan-jr-ent/cgi-bin/">
     AllowOverride Options
     Options +ExecCGI
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
   </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.101>
  ServerName dragon-nwd.homelinux.org
  ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  DocumentRoot /web/dragon-nwd/
  Options All MultiViews
  ErrorLog logs/error.log
  CustomLog logs/access.log common
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /web/dragon-nwd/cgi-bin/
  Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
    <Directory "/web/dragon-nwd/cgi-bin/">
      AllowOverride Options
      Options +ExecCGI
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.101>
     ServerName rifts-earth.homelinux.org
     ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     DocumentRoot /web/rifts-earth/
     Options All MultiViews
      ErrorLog logs/error.log
     CustomLog logs/access.log common
     ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /web/rifts-earth/cgi-bin/
         Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
<Directory "/web/rifts-earth/cgi-bin/">
         AllowOverride Options
         Options +ExecCGI
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

The above containers describe now active sites I'm hosting from my
machine. If you visit the first two, you'll notice they are EXACTLY the
same. That is NOT acceptable, especially since their DocumentRoots are
two different directories.

The content from the Jan-Jr-Ent one SHOULD be what appears at
http://jan-jr-ent.netfirms.com (I have FTP'd all the pages and stuff
into the folder /web/jan-jr-ent/ before I even tried to host). Every
other link pulls up the proper link except for that one. I have the
ServerName in my main server config set as 192.168.1.101 (I'm behind a
router and have port forwarding enabled to that IP (my local machine)
for both ports 80 and 443).

I do not understand why my computer is serving up the omega-fleet site
on both http://omega-fleet.homelinux.org (where it should be) and
http://jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org (which should be a totally different site).

What am I doing wrong? I can't find anything in the apache manuals that
describe this problem, and as you can see, except for the paths to each
site, the config is mirror perfect.

And just for grins and giggles, here's my uptime (which is a record for
any of my computers):

   2:32pm  up 2 days,  4:05,  3 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.45, 0.44