At 04:48 PM 11-10-02, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
>Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>>Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
>>
>>><VirtualHost 192.168.1.101>
>>>  ServerName omega-fleet.homelinux.org
>>>

>>><VirtualHost 192.168.1.101>
>>>  ServerName jan-jr-ent.homlinux.org
>>
>>     Is this a typo?
>
>Yeah. *slaps self*gracefully restarts and watches as problem magically
>disappears* Doh!

The good news is that your website is working; the bad news is that you may
have to make further changes. I didn't want to tell you this when we were
discussing your problem off-list, because it would have added complexity to
the situation.

<crystalball>
Your Linux box gets its IP address (192.168.1.101) from the router via DHCP.
</crystalball>

If my crystal ball is not working, stop reading and delete this post.

You don't need DHCP on the Linux box now, because you are behind the
router. Reconfigure your box with a static ip address. Log into your router
and check the DHCP tab. You want to assign an IP address that it's outside
the router's DHCP server range. I'll bet you 2 dollars that 192.168.1.10 works.

The problem with having the Linux box get the IP address from the router is
that the box, could, at least in theory, get an address other that
192.168.1.101 in the future, forcing you to change the IP addresses in
httpd.conf.

--
Saul Arias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>