Hello All,

Does anyone have a favorite tool to create/manage the Apache 2.0 config file.

I had my apache 1.3 working properly to mirror our web server for development. Apache
2.0 that comes with RH9 does not like the same conf files.

I tried the Apache Configuration" thingy in the menu "sever tools", but that is
seriously lacking. It took me hours of messing around before I figured out it was not
including the index search list in some of the virtual hosts - the host would be
redirected to the default host. It lacks many other things as well.

I suppose I could do the conf file manually, but if there is a good tool out there...

Thanks,
Barry.