I don't know how much this could be related to RH, but I figured there
might be a opensource solution to this with some extra hardware.
I have Lucent Partner II phone system with 12 extensions. What I would
like to do is have 2 extra extensions be channeled via my 1Mb SDSL to
another location with same connection.

---
It would depend (among other things) on the communications protocol used by
your SDSL service. Normally, whatever device is used to convert all four
wires into IP traffic performs some sort of multiplexing/channelizing
function. (As in the case of a T1 line, a multiplexer will separate the
1.544Mb line into 24 channels of 64Kb each, which is all that is required
for voice traffic.) in your diagram "...Lucent Partner II ----->connects to
something thast converts all 4 wires
into IP traffic ---->RH server ---->IP tunnel to another location---->..."
is the current voice traffic going through the IP tunnel? or is it split off
from the multiplexer before reaching the RH server so that it can then be
sent across the circuit switched network provided by the phone company?  If
not, what performs the routing function?
regards,
Ron