On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 01:52, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Sorry for my english... My problem is that I have several windows of
> Netscape opened to see the operation of the network, and when I close
> the session and I open it again, the Netscape windows itīs not open
> yet. I need that, although it closes the session or shutdown the
> computer, when opens a session again the netscape windows  return to
> open in the same form that when closed the session, whit the same
> pages, and size, etc
> I hope that you understand me...

I understand but do not know the best way to do this.  I seem to recal
that netscape and mozilla both only store a single window size and
location upon closing the app.  I have done some stuff where I loaded a
page upon start up that used javascript to open windows with the correct
size, locations and url in each window.  that might do what you want and
you could then make the javascript page your home page so that it wil
load each time netscape comes up.

If so let me know, and I will post some stuff to get you started.

Bret