I have some problems to install red hat 7.0 on a Dell Power Edge 2200.

Fist of all when i try to boot from the CDROM, it does not boot (it is
burned cd, not an original one), althought BIOS is set to boot from CD (and
it really does for other original CDs).
I copied the CD to the hard disk using anothe operative system and boot from
a floppy with the right image, but the system does not recognize the hard
disk (it is an scsi hard disk)

Searching on the Red Hat HCL i could not validate this DELL model. On the
web i found some info about AIC7XXX scsi adapters,  I will try it later.

I wonder if anyone has installed red hat 7 on a Dell Power Edge 2200.

Thanks in advance.

Ing. Juan Diego Rodríguez Quintero
*synapsis
  Filial Perú