Hi Tom,

Thanks for replying. This puts me in a quandry, however, as to my knowledge
I can't change the username in Windows 2000 without blowing up the user's
profile. I'll try editing the UIDs and see if that helps any. I have also
posted my smb.conf file in another message, so if you see anything glaring
in there, please let me know.

Thank you for your help,

- Kathy Vaughan