in the hosts.allow enter:

in.telnetd: x.x.x.

where x.x.x. is the IP address of your address also you need to add localhost
as below:

in.telnetd: localhost IP_Address1 IP_Address2 IP_Address3

in the hosts.deny add the following:

ALL: ALL

to block all and only allow any hosts under hosts.allow.

Now any one wants access you can add thier IPs to the hosts.allow as ALL: to
cover all service or as:

in.telnetd:
in.ftpd:
ipop3d: