hi everybody.

I have installed 3 printers in a linux rh 8.0 , 1 is the local printer, and the other 2 are samba shared.
I made the test printings and all of this worked, but when I try to send a printing with a unprivileged user, nothing happens, when I send the printing like root by a console, and it is works.
I have another prblem when I try to send the printing with openoffice to the samba printers, and the problem here is with any user including root.
I have this command when I send them by openoffice
lpr -Pepson (this is a windows printer)

with the local printer it is working --> lpr

Thanks in advance,

Juan Carlos Peláez Mendoza