1) Boot with the RH7.3 install CD.
2) type in "linux rescue" at the prompt rather than enter to install.
3) it should tell you what to type to set the root (/) to your harddrive install,
something line "chroot /mnt/sysimage"
4) cd /etc/rc.d/init.d/rc5.d (rc3.d if you don't start the gui)
5) mv SNNKudzu sNNKudzu where NN is the numeric.
6) reboot

That will disable kudzu from running on startup. You can rnu it manually aftrewards to
see if you can determine the real issue.