During boot, press "I" when it says to press "I" to enter interactive setup. When it ask to start Kudzu, press "n" (you can press "y" for everything else). When you boot, you can stop Kudzu from starting on boot by using the SysV-Init editor. Try Kudzu from the command line to see what the problem is.

Larry Adams wrote:
I have finished installing Red Hat 7.3, generated a
boot diskette. When the system starts coming up
everything looks ok so far until we get to "LOOKING
FOR NEW HARDWARE" Nothing happens here and it stops
and doesn't ever go past this point. No messages or
anything appear it just stays there forever. Can I
somehow get past this point in the boot or any
sugestions on what to try next to change whatever is
causing this to freeze up. Thanks!!
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/