I have defined recipients with some precise addresses
and couple of domain names (all trusted domains).
Should I use www with domain name in referrers or not?

There's no other copies running that I know, and
access_log says they are using POST method with the
particular formmail.pl.

What could be the problem..?
tha,
Zei

wrote:

> > My RH is serving as a Apache WWW-server. I have had
> for
> > some time problems with (MSA's) formmail.pl
(somebody
> > is sending spam through this script though referrers
> > and recipient lists are fine in the script!
>
> How have you defined @recipients?
>
> > tried myself to send email from ip-address not in
the