From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:redhat-list-admin@;redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Joe Giles
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 1:17 AM
To: Red Hat List
Subject: Upgrading KDE

List,
I would like some advice on upgrading my KDE to 3.0.4. I guess there are
some bug fixes and security patches with this new version, so I would
like to upgrade. Now, in the past, I would simply do a rpm -UHV --nodeps
*.rpm in the directory that contained the KDE rpm's. Is this what you
would do. Or is there a better safer way to do this.

Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks
--
Joe Giles