I sent this message to the list about a week ago, and havent received
any respnses, Im trying again...

Can I mount a FreeBSD disk partition with Mount?

It seems I would want to say -t ufs -o,ufstype=44bsd

but how would I specify the 'sub-partition' ??

The partition is /dev/hda2, but I need to say something
like /dev/hda2a, but this of course does not exist in /dev

Is seems that if they provide the -t ufs and the ufstype=44bsd
options, there must be some way to specify the partition.

- --
                                        Reg.Clemens