On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I sent this message to the list about a week ago, and havent received
> any respnses, Im trying again...
>
> Can I mount a FreeBSD disk partition with Mount?
>
> It seems I would want to say -t ufs -o,ufstype=44bsd
>
> but how would I specify the 'sub-partition' ??
>
> The partition is /dev/hda2, but I need to say something
> like /dev/hda2a, but this of course does not exist in /dev
>
> Is seems that if they provide the -t ufs and the ufstype=44bsd
> options, there must be some way to specify the partition.

What happens if you try that command? What if you try it read only?

my Google search imples /dev/hda2 is / on your FreeBSD, and the other
logical partitions will appear as sub-directories under your
Linux mount point:

http://lists.q-linux.com/pipermail/plug/2001-July/007571.html

--
\ \/ / _       |~\  _ In God We Trust. All Others Pay Cash.
 >  < / \|\  /|+-< | |   "The world is a comedy to those that think,
/ /\ \\_/| \/ ||__)|_|    a tragedy to those who feel." - Horace Walpole