From: linux power [mailto:linuxpower2002@;yahoo.no]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 6:59 AM
To: redhat mail list
Subject: SSH question.

I get network error :connection refused when I try to login with ssh from remote host.
I have opened the port 22 on the linux server, so I wonder if there is anything else
to do.

http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm
Yahoo! Mail har fått nytt utseende
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok