I've been doing some more searching on google... On 7.x do you have to
recompile the kernel to get lokkit to work with ipchains? Or I guess the
question is do I have to recompile the kernel to get ipchains to
work????

I guess I could use iptables. Anyone willing to show me the commands to
open only ports 22 and 25?

Thanks,
James