On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 16:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You downloaded the fireGL drivers but you are using a Radeon 8500 which isn't
>supported by the fireGL Drivers.  You'll have to rerun redhat-config-xfree86 and that
>will reload the ATI DRI driver.  I'm pretty sure that ATI doesn't make a Linux driver
>for your video card so you'll have to use the DRI driver that came with RedHat 8.0.
>
> Bye,
> Chris Ring

Check out Slashdot Chris its on the front page they just made a new
driver set that does cover the 8500 and the 9000 as well!

--
Johnathan Bailes        BAE Systems ESI

 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---