On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Joel Lopez wrote:

> I've been recieving 2 copies of every email on this list.  I thought I might
> have signed up with 2 email address' so I unsubscribed with on that I knew
> about for sure and all emails stoped.  I signed up again with a new email
> address and I'm still getting two copies of each email.
>
> Is this happening to everyone or do I have something configured wrong?

Oh allright, you're experiencing it too. I thought I made some awful
configuration mistake and even killed all local Sendmail and MailScanner
processes to make sure they weren't conflicting. As far as I can see I'm
having this on several Red Hat lists... Reason I thought I was too blame
was because I was seeing this behaviour on other mailinglists too
(FreshRPMS and even Webmin I believe...)

--
Riemer Palstra // [EMAIL PROTECTED] // http://palstra.com/

   A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
                                 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?